What to wear?
Anything that is close fitting and comfortable. Gym clothes are NOT essential. You will get the most from your session if you wear clothing you can move in easily.
In the cooler months it is wise to include a warm layer that is easily removed during your workout. After your session you will be warm but can cool down very quickly.
What to bring?
- A large towel
- Cup or bottle for water
Where to go?
We are conveniently located 15 km from the city on thesouth-eastern corridor at
27 Cresthaven Drive
Mansfield Q 4122
We are at the top of the rise on Cresthaven Drive on the corner of Salandra Street. There is ample parking on the street.
What is provided?
- I supply the best quality drinking water for your workout. Good hydration is important
- Supervision and guidance during all your sessions
- Encouragement and support
- Your program – which will be reviewed weekly and updated regularly.
- Hand weights, fit balls, resistance bands, scales and tape measures etc..